About RSM in Greece
RSM Greece is a full member of RSM International, the world’s 6th largest independent network of audit, tax and advisory firms, with 800 offices in 120 countries, and more than 43,000 people on hand to serve our clients’ needs. Member firms are united by a common desire to provide the highest quality of services to their clients. We exist to make a positive difference to their futures. RSM is a full member of the Forum of Firms, an association of international networks of accounting firms. The Forum’s goal is to promote consistent and high quality standards of financial reporting and auditing practices worldwide.
RSM was announced as the winner of the prestigious Network of the Year award in 2016 at the International Accounting Bulletin Annual Awards which recognise networks that have demonstrated strong growth, operational excellence and best practices in Audit and Accounting profession.
We are a strategic partner for dynamically developing companies with local and international orientation, seeking the complete spectrum of services provided by Professional Service firms offering Audit, Tax and Advisory services. Our services include Audit and Assurance, Risk Management, Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Consulting, Accounting and Tax, Human Capital, Executive Search and Selection, Labour Law and Payroll Outsourcing Services.
Working for RSM
When you join RSM, you’ll get so much more than a great benefit package. You’ll gain access to a global network that celebrates new ways of thinking. We offer an environment where all voices are heard and everyone has the opportunity to succeed. When you join our team, you’ll become part of an exciting and dynamic environment that’s always moving forward. You’ll discover a network of like-minded professionals who will help you spark ideas, find new solutions and feel a sense of belonging.
Due to our global network, we have the advantage of offering local, national or international services to clients of all sectors and sizes. RSM now spans more than 120 countries, providing plenty of opportunities for you to collaborate with professionals around the world. Be part of something big at RSM.
We want all our people to reach their full potential. There are over 43,000 talented people working within the RSM network and each and every one has a unique offering. We believe in using this talent to the optimum and we dedicate considerable resources to the training and development of our people so they help differentiate us now and in the future. At RSM, you’ll get the career you want.
We are looking for a responsible and competent Executive Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support to the company and to the Company’s Managing Partner in a well-organized, timely and professional manner and to be based at our Athens office.
A. Executive Assistance to the Company’s Managing Partner
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Manage phone calls and emails, route correspondence and follow up
- Assist the Managing Director in the preparation and drafting of corporate documents, official correspondence and other confidential materials
- Operate as a liaison between the Managing Partner and the team for necessary matters
- Make travel arrangements
- Communicate with clients, partners and colleagues on behalf of the Company’s management
- Monitor daily operations, urgent matters and Company’s procedures and policies
- Identify and address the needs of the company and its departments and perform administrative tasks to ensure the company’s workflow runs smoothly and effectively
- Make suggestions regarding possible improvements/ enhancements in the company’s operation, especially regarding the support function.
Β. Daily Office Operations
- Overall internal office management by overviewing the company’s administrative/ secretarial operations
- Handle Partners’ requests and queries appropriately
- Act as the administrative point of contact for Partners and facilitate internal communication
- Welcome and greet guests and clients
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Cooperate with all Managers of departments and assist them in order to monitor urgent matters
- At least 5 years of experience as an executive administrative assistant/ PA
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Fluent written and spoken English and Greek
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
The ideal candidates will also need to demonstrate the following:
- Polite and eager character
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask, think proactively and prioritize work
- Good problem solving skills
- Efficient and effective when it comes to deadlines
- Committed to excellence and high quality results
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High degree of self-motivation and strong career aspiration
- Commitment to self-improvement
What is offered
Competitive remuneration package, pleasant working environment and excellent opportunity for advancement, in one of the leading global Audit – Tax - Advisory Firms.
Please send your application in strict confidence by clicking the button below.