About RSM in Greece
RSM in Greece is a full member of RSM International, the world’s 6th largest independent network of audit, tax and advisory firms, with 800 offices in 120 countries, and more than 41,200 people on hand to serve our clients’ needs. Member firms are united by a common desire to provide the highest quality of services to their clients. We exist to make a positive difference to their futures. RSM is a full member of the Forum of Firms, an association of international networks of accounting firms. The Forum’s goal is to promote consistent and high quality standards of financial reporting and auditing practices worldwide.
We are a strategic partner for dynamically developing companies with local and international orientation, seeking the complete spectrum of services provided by Professional Service firms offering Audit, Tax and Advisory services. Our services include Audit and Assurance, Risk Management, Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Consulting, Accounting and Tax, Human Capital, Executive Search and Payroll Outsourcing Services.
Working for RSM
Providing quality services to clients goes hand in hand with ensuring we provide a challenging and rewarding environment for our staff.
There are over 41,200 talented people working within the RSM network and each and every one has a unique offering. We believe in using this talent to the optimum and considerable resource is dedicated both at a central and member firm level to the training and development of our people so they help differentiate us now and in the future.
We are looking for an Audit Manager for our Audit Department in the Athens office.
- Manage a client portfolio.
- Deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work.
- Manage project financials (including budgets, WIPS, timely billing and collection and variance recognition).
- Ensure completion of each assignment to a high quality standard, within the budget and on or before deadlines.
- Manage the preparation of the engagement plan.
- Set performance standards and objectives for the engagement.
- Take a leadership role in professional, business or community organizations.
- Demonstrate a positive, confident and decisive attitude in communicating with staff, clients and Partners.
- Continually develop staff through coaching and the conduct of regular and constructive appraisals.
- Coach staff in dealing with complex and risk related areas.
- Identifying ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value.
- Participate in the development of new means to meet client needs, contribute to proposal delivery.
- Establish sustainable business relationships with clients.
- Identify client business needs.
- Conduct business development activities with existing clients.
- Participate in business development/ marketing activities related to target companies.
- Professional qualification: ACCA or SOEL
- At least 6 years of external audit experience, ideally with exposure to financial services and insurance sectors
- Relevant experience within an international audit firm
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent IT skills
- Committed to excellence; efficient and effective when it comes to deadlines
- Able to identify business opportunities and contribute to the practice through proactive thinking.
The ideal candidates will also need to demonstrate the following:
- High degree of self-motivation and strong career aspiration
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent quality service
- Good problem solving skills
- Commitment to self-improvement.
- Ability to lead a team and manage multiple engagements
- Ability to prioritise tasks and demonstrate good time management.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to supervise team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
What is offered
Competitive remuneration package, pleasant working environment and the opportunity for advancement.
Please send your CV in strict confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference AM1117.