Accounting & Tax Manager
About RSM in Greece
RSM in Greece is a full member of RSM International, the world’s 6th largest independent network of audit, tax and advisory firms, with 800 offices in 120 countries, and more than 41,200 people on hand to serve our clients’ needs. Member firms are united by a common desire to provide the highest quality of services to their clients. We exist to make a positive difference to their futures. RSM is a full member of the Forum of Firms, an association of international networks of accounting firms. The Forum’s goal is to promote consistent and high quality standards of financial reporting and auditing practices worldwide.
We are a strategic partner for dynamically developing companies with local and international orientation, seeking the complete spectrum of services provided by Professional Service firms offering Audit, Tax and Advisory services. Our services include Audit and Assurance, Risk Management, Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Consulting, Accounting and Tax, Human Capital, Executive Search and Payroll Outsourcing Services.
Working for RSM
Providing quality services to clients goes hand in hand with ensuring we provide a challenging and rewarding environment for our staff.
There are over 41,200 talented people working within the RSM network and each and every one has a unique offering. We believe in using this talent to the optimum and considerable resource is dedicated both at a central and member firm level to the training and development of our people so they help differentiate us now and in the future.
We are looking for an Accounting & Tax Manager for our Accounting & Tax Department in the Athens office.
- Provide accounting and tax consulting or compliance services to individual and corporate clients.
- Coordinate the day-to-day accounting activities of the client companies
- Perform monthly and year end accounting activities ( Returns : VAT – VIES / Witholding Taxes/ Intrastat)
- Ensure Tax Law compliance according to the L.4172/2013 and its amendment L.4223/2013
- Prepare the Summary Table of the Transfer Pricing File
- Supervision of Payroll
- Take ownership of engagement, demonstrate good project management skills
- Deliver excellent client service
- Work in a team of qualified, highly motivated professionals
- At least 6 years of professional experience, preferably in Accounting & Tax Advisory or Compliance services.
- Degree in Accounting / Economics
- A’ Class Accountant Signature
- Knowledge of IFRS and US Gaap
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent IT skills
- Proficiency with Accounting & ERP systems
- Strong analytical, presentation and report writing skills
- Committed to excellence; efficient and effective when it comes to deadlines
- Able to identify business opportunities and contribute to the practice through proactive interactions with Firm’s and clients' senior management
- Graduation from the yearly KOE Taxation Seminar («Κατάρτιση Στελεχών στο Φορολογικό Δίκαιο», Οικονομικό Πανεπιστήμιο Αθηνών) will be considered a plus
The ideal candidate should also need to demonstrate the following:
- High degree of self-motivation and strong career aspiration.
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent quality service.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and demonstrate good time management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
What is offered
Competitive remuneration package, pleasant working environment and the opportunity for advancement.
Please send your CV in strict confidence at email@example.com quoting reference ATM1117.